Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The ol' disappearing January trick, eh?

Well, it seems I have taken my unemployment a liiiiiitle too seriously. I have let pretty much let it all go. I have not only stopped working, but have stopped blogging, stopped checking emails, stopped getting up early, stopped caring what I look like at 4pm in the supermarket in my pyjamas with crazy bed hair, and stopped giving a toss if anyone judges me for it.

That said, it has been a pretty eventful past month. There have been natural disasters, park drinks, inland tsunamis, mid week parties, returned luggage, noise complaints, flood refugees, job offers, juvenile delinquency, renovations, walking after midnight, long distance dragster rides, romance, bromance, and mad rants.

I have realised that having no job makes you really good at things like:
Baking
Craft
Indifference
Strolling
Procrastination
General time wasting
Conspiracy theory
Drinking-far-too-much-coffee-javajavajavajavajavajavajava
Trolling the Internet

If these new skillz weren't enough, I have also very nearly mastered mid week binge drinking, and how to make friends and influence them into giving me their cigarettes.

*IamstillanonsmokerIamstillanonsmokerIamstillanonsmoker*

All in all a great month. My sincerest apologies for not posting during this time. I will endeavour to be better. Starting......now!

No comments:

Post a Comment